A professional web marketing company utilises a number of Search Engine Optimisation tools, though Google analytics is without doubt the most common tool to give you insight into your website traffic and performance.
We consider google analytics to be so important to all businesses success on the web that it is a standard feature to WoocomCMS.
Google list the following as the main features for google analytics, though there are many other aspects that will help take you from being a web monkey to web master.
To find out more about google analytics, click here to see their product tour
- Advertising ROI - Measure the success of your display, search, new media and offline advertising efforts.
- Cross Channel and Multimedia Tracking - Compare your site usage metrics with industry averages and track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Visualizing Data - Uncover trends, patterns, and key comparisons with funnel visualization, motion charts, mapping, and more.
- Customized Reporting - Create the reports, dashboards, and segments that make the most sense for your business.
- Sharing and Communicating - Administration controls and email reports allow you to share data across your organization.
- Google Integration and Reliability - Google Analytics complements a suite of related products, all running on the same world renowned infrastructure that powers Google. Learn more about google analytics features
We strongly recommend that if you haven’t already installed google analytics on you website that you do so today. If you need some assistance. Please give us a call or contact us as we will be happy to assist.