The following tutorial will guide you through setting up an email account in Microsoft's Outlook XP, also known as Outlook 2002.
Open Microsoft Outlook and click "Tools" then "Email Accounts" to check the settings.
Select "Add" to add a new email account and click "Next" to continue.
Select "POP3" and click "Next" to continue.
Enter the following settings:
- Your name: Your name as you would like it to appear on the emails you send
- Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.iinet.net.au
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.iinet.net.au
- Username: Your email address
- Password: Your account password
Click "Next" to continue.
Click "Finish" to complete the setup.