This tutorial will guide you through the setup of Microsoft's Outlook 2003 email program.
When you start Outlook 2003 for the first time you will be prompted with the wizard. You can also get to the wizard by going to the "Tools" menu and selecting "E-mail accounts".
Select "Add a new e-mail account" and click "Next" to continue.
Select "POP3" and click "Next" to continue.
Enter the following:
- Your name: The name you want people to see the email is address from
- Email Address: your email address
- Incoming mail server: mail.iinet.net.au
- Outgoing mail server: mail.iinet.net.au
- Username: your email address
- Password: the password to your email address entered
Click "Next" to continue
The email setup is now complete. Click "Finish" to finish.