Our star keeps rising and we are always on the hunt to find passionate, dedicated and brilliant people to join our team. We are all about having fun, creating amazing work and getting results for our clients. We are only looking for the best of the best and if you live, breath and eat digital and want to work with likeminded people, check out our current opportunities:
Senior Web Developer - PHP / Joomla
Your role as PHP developer will include:
- Developing database driven / Content Managed web sites
- The ability to custom develop applications to suit clients' needs
- Working as a team player focussing on clients' results
- Managing and supporting existing developments
- Working with management to raise the bar and enhance company IP and standards
- Developing PHP / MySQL applications
- Advanced understanding of Linux and Amazon web services
- Strong understanding of Joomla based developments
- Strong front-end development skills and understanding of CSS / CSS3 / HTML / HTML5 / MVC (Joomla, Zend), Jquery, XML / JSON, Git.
- Good Photoshop skills
- Good time management and project management skills
- Able to think on your feet and work under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills and able to perform fast and effective troubleshooting
- Flexible can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Good written, interpersonal and communication skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- A portfolio of websites and applications
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science (preferable but not essential)
Junior / Mid Digital Designer
- You must be a Photoshop pro, have a good understanding of HTML/CSS and other digital technologies as well as a proven track record of designing sharp-looking and functional websites of all sizes including responsive and e-commerce platforms. You will also enjoy working within a wider creative team developing work for a range of online projects as part of our integrated creative offering.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be a Master of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator when it comes to designing online solutions.
- Have experience designing responsive and e-commerce websites.
- Be a strong team player with ability to connect with a range of peers in a small, friendly environment.
- Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience in an online agency.
- Experience within a variety of business sectors.
- HTML/CSS coding skills.
- Additional skills in graphic design, email marketing, mobile apps and social media would be a bonus.
Sales Professional / BDM
Want to kick some goals, grow your skills, earn the dollars, be part of a great team and know you are helping businesses succeed? Woocom wants you!
Woocom is looking for a Business Development Manager / Sales Professional to join our growing team.
The right person will have a comprehensive knowledge of digital media and passion for helping businesses embrace the web to grow their business.
Required skills and experience:
- Love to hunt new business. We are primarily a referral driven company and have an influx of leads, however we are looking for a hunter not an order taker.
- Know how to solution sell and present opportunity costs.
- Build the pipeline through existing clients and new opportunities.
- Quickly establish trust with prospects and position yourself as an authority / consultant.
- Create and present proposals and manage the sales process.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Proven sales record, a get go approach and extensive industry experience.
SEO Specialist / Internet Marketing
Your role as SEO Specialist will include:
- Implementing, analysing and optimising both paid and organic search campaigns.
- Working as a team player in defining and implementing key SEO changes on client sites.
- Report generation and presentation.
- Sorting, filtering and analysing data using online tools and Excel.
- Naturally the right candidate will have a good working knowledge of the SEO tools required to do the job.
- Strong skills in Google Analytics, setting up accounts, installing code, tracking goals and conversions, and creating dashboards.
- Strong computer skills are essential with a medium to high level of experience in Microsoft Excel and a good working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience in Joomla / PHP and Google Adwords is also advantageous.
- Experience with both on and off page SEO and a proven track record of achieving page 1 listings.
- Demonstrable ability with report generation and presentation.
- Able to think on your feet and work under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and analytical and numerical skills.
- Flexible can-do attitude and willingness to learn.
- Good written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role.